I'm 13, female, and have been questioning this for a while now.
I will keep it simple.
1. I have always liked guys in the past, and always though of myself as straight.
2. I have been scared about being gay since I was little.
3. I have questioned this a couple years ago, but I had none of these feelings then.
4. I still like guys sometimes and fantasize about them, but not as much as i used to.
5. I have started to notice girls, but I don't want to have sex with them.
6. Girls turn me on sometimes.
7. If a girl touches me, like just by accident or something, and I am THINKING about it, I get turned on. and i just feel like telling them to stop.
8. I would prefer to be straight
9. I do love and appreciate beauty
10. My mind it constantly changing with my answer to this question.
11. I've never thought about doing anything with a girl until this point, but I have always wanted to like make out with a guy, and still pretty much do.
12. I have had boyfriends, two of three that i was actually interested in.
13. sometimes i wonder if i am in denial and i only think i like boys, and i am a very tense and paranoid person.
14. my natural reaction to a vagina is to look away.
Basically, I would like to know if I am in fact bisexual, lesbian, or if it's the hormones just messing with me.