This is the itinerary I have in mind:
- 2 days in Norway to see the Aurora Borealis.
- 1 day in Amsterdam.
- 3 days in Paris + 1 day at Versailles
- 1 day in Switzerland
- 2 days in Rome + 1 day to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa (or can I squeeze Pisa in the 2 days?)
- Flight from Rome to Santorini. Spend one whole day there.
- Flight from Santorini to Athens. Spend 2 days in Athens.
- Go home.
15-18 days of travel.
Coming from Singapore. One person traveling (Female).
Will not be staying in hostels in Paris, Rome, Santorini and Greece.
I need the following information:
- Transportation from one country to another
- Daily food expenses (To be safe, let's assume I'll be eating McDonald's every now and then.)
- City tours, museums, and other fees I need to pay while traveling.
Hope someone can give me a breakdown of the expenses. Thanks!